An Income Tax Assessee can login to his account using his PAN Card Number, Password and Date of Birth. So, before that the Assessee must have created an Account at Income Tax India e-Filing website using his PAN Card Number.
|Login to Income Tax e-Filing|
Once an Assessee created his Account at efiling website he can login to his account using his PAN Card Number, Date of Birth and Password that he assigned while creating the Account. So let us see how to login to Income Tax India e filing website.
- In the browser address bar enter https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and open it.
- In the e-Filing website click on Login Here button.
- In the Login screen
- Enter the PAN Card Number in the User ID field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- After that enter the Date of Birth in the specified format in the Date of Birth/Incorporation field.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the Image in the field shown below the image.
After you have provide the accurate information click on Login button. If you have forgotten your password you can reset your password by clicking on Forgot Password link beside the Login button.
As soon as you login to your Account you will your Dashboard and this is how to login to an Assessees Income Tax e Filing Account.