1. jaya shahani
    April 28, 2016 @ 6:12 am

    i want to known what kind of waybills can be used in sending consignment, and receving consignment. please guide me


  2. Venkkatesh K
    April 28, 2016 @ 6:14 am

    Waybill will be of two types VAT Waybill and CST Waybill. If the consignment is for Other State you have to use the CST Waybill if it is within the State then you have to use VAT Waybill.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *