1. sss9
    March 5, 2016 @ 12:02 pm

    Dear Venkatesh garu,
    Is it necessary to upload the details of purchase & sales and their correspondence returns in excel sheet.and one more doubt is, is it necessary to send the hard copy to respective CTO after filing the return online. and also please upload the annual return filing process videos to educate people like me. Thanking You sir,


  2. Venkkatesh K
    March 5, 2016 @ 12:05 pm

    As on date i.e. March 05,2016 Uploading the Purchases and Sales for VAT Dealers is mandatory and it is not mandatory to handover the VAT Returns Hard copies at CTO. I do not about what Annual Return Filing you are saying? Write your query in detail in this regard.


  3. Suresh Potti
    May 14, 2016 @ 6:06 am

    Dear Venkatesh garu,

    We made sales to farmers, in this regard, what to write in the "Purchaser's TIN" column in "Sales details excel file" to confirm the invoice details. Thanking you sir.


  4. Venkkatesh K
    May 14, 2016 @ 7:14 am

    If you are selling to Non VAT Dealers you can put your own TIN Number in Other Dealer TIN Column.


  5. Sardar Basha Shaik
    September 12, 2016 @ 1:20 pm

    Hello Sir,

    we authorized dealer for tyres, and sell same to customer. Stared this recently. My question : I have TIN number, we did purchase recently and would like to file returns. Appreciate, if you can let us know step by step or procedure on how to file returns. Thanks


  6. Venkkatesh K
    September 12, 2016 @ 1:25 pm

    Mr. Sardar Basha Shaik,

    All you have to do is Just Upload and Confirm the Invoices and Submit Form 200A and Form 200.


  7. Sardar Basha Shaik
    October 11, 2016 @ 11:45 am

    Happy Dusserhra,

    For example, I made a purchage of Rs 100 in september month, and in the same month i did a sale of for instance Rs 30.

    In the above senario,

    I made a sale of 30 to non vat dealer who do not hold TIN number
    There is stock value to Rs 70 which was not sold in the September month.

    In this case, how do I update the Sale file which has a column name(Purchager tin) and in the column name (Total value including Vat)-shall I include my profit with vat paid

    ex: 1 item cost Rs 10, Vat = 5%– Total Paid by me is = 10.5,
    I sold this to non tin purchager with profit of 1% on 10.5 =10.605
    So in this total value including vat in the sale file, should I mention 10.605?

    Please help here! thanks


  8. Venkkatesh K
    October 11, 2016 @ 11:50 am

    Mr. Sardar Basha Shaik,
    Thanks and wish you the same. I have written article about the Submission of Invoices in AP Commercial Tax Dealer Account just read the article for the solution: Submitting Purchases, Sales, and Returns Details to Commercial Tax in A.P.


    October 27, 2016 @ 4:39 am

    Can youdescribe the process in Telangana


  10. Venkkatesh K
    October 27, 2016 @ 4:43 am

    We will do that but we need the login credentials to write an article on it. You may send your login credentials to kshyam24@gmail.com for your solution.


  11. babjan
    November 16, 2016 @ 1:19 pm

    Hi Venkkatesh garu,

    First of all I thankful to you for educating the people about the Accounting knowledge of VAT e returns, Myself Shaik. Babjan I have a doubt about the monthly VAT returns of in the month of September 2016 we purchase the products but we were not sold any products but the same products we sold in the month of October,2016 and we already submit the purchase invoices details to commercial tax office with support of Auditor, how can I file this month e returns of sales only, please send the link of any you-tube video for practical way. (No purchases and Only sales). I hope will you send soon.


  12. Venkkatesh K
    November 16, 2016 @ 1:22 pm

    Mr. Shaik Babjan,
    Thanks for your complement, i endeavor to explain the most of the things to my reader but is complicated for me to explain all the specific cases like one you asked. So, i request you either contact your local Tax Experts or contact me @ kshyam24@gmail.com in this regard.


  13. vijay
    November 18, 2016 @ 5:14 am

    Please tell how to upload the purchase returns and sale return clearly for 5%and 14.5% in the apcto website please sir it is very urgent for us thank you in advance.


  14. Venkkatesh K
    November 18, 2016 @ 5:15 am

    Mr. Vijay,
    Read this comment


  15. Gunti Sreenivasulu
    December 2, 2016 @ 6:45 am

    please tell how to upload the 0% purchases ( purchase against form H) in ap vat dealer portal


  16. Venkkatesh K
    December 2, 2016 @ 6:46 am

    You do not need to upload the Purchase Details other than VAT Dealers. Only you have to show that in the VAT Form 200A & 200.


  17. Manikanta Jammula
    December 6, 2016 @ 9:11 am

    If sales made to retailers what details should write in sales file explain with example


  18. Venkkatesh K
    December 6, 2016 @ 9:12 am

    You can see the detail to be entered in the Annexure file itself.


  19. isharakabdulrehaman
    January 6, 2017 @ 1:37 pm

    Why should vat return should made?
    Is all sales and purchases invoice should upload ?
    If we purchase non vat dealer or sell to non vat seller how to upload invoice and bills for sole proprietor is we need any auditor to upload plz explain sir


  20. Venkkatesh K
    January 6, 2017 @ 1:43 pm

    Read the following Article to find answers for your queries.

    Submitting Purchases, Sales, and Returns Details to Commercial Tax in A.P.


    January 30, 2017 @ 3:01 pm

    Dear Sir
    One of my client has purchased aqua medicines after paying 5% tax, afterwards he has sold the goods to customers, whether he has to pay again tax on the sales made in subsequent period, if so can he claim back this amount again ? how please explain with regards


  22. Venkkatesh K
    January 30, 2017 @ 3:02 pm

    He has to pay the Tax on Sale value and he can claim the input if purchased from the A.P. VAT Dealer.


  23. Thaseed Syed
    March 1, 2017 @ 2:22 pm

    Dear sir,

    one of my client, filled vat returns wrongly. for the same time is expired to revise the returns, so please suggest me the correct procedure to revise the returns


  24. Venkkatesh K
    March 1, 2017 @ 2:23 pm

    Submit manual VAT 200 copy to the CTO and get acknowledgement if there is any tax due make payment.


  25. Thaseed Syed
    March 3, 2017 @ 12:33 pm

    Thnak you so much sir…,
    one more thing, same client having manufacturing company actually what happen means at the time of sale they raise the invoice along with waybill. but if the sale invoice rejected means customer rejected the goods with a letter along with same invoice and waybill. but we already inform to Commercial tax department about sale through waybill, in case rejected means what should i have to do and what is accounting treatment. please suggest me.


  26. Venkkatesh K
    March 3, 2017 @ 12:33 pm

    You have record the Sales Return.


  27. Thaseed Syed
    March 11, 2017 @ 12:01 pm

    thank you, that is enough for accounting but what about vat & excise returns.


  28. mohammed sharif
    May 12, 2017 @ 5:02 am

    sir, i have one doubt, about vat
    we registered newly in vat
    we are retailers of dry fruits
    we have vat delears in purchases, they have tin numbers.
    but while sale coustomers dont have tin numbers.
    what we have to do while upload of sales invoices in vat websites.
    please give me reply sir,
    my email-mohammedsharif38@gmail.com
    ph no. 8328150468


  29. Venkkatesh K
    May 12, 2017 @ 5:02 am

    Contact us at advice@accountsguy.net


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *